Accolade Support and Care is an award-winning care provider, providing personalised support services to people living in their own homes in the Cheltenham and Bishop’s Cleeve area.
We pride ourselves on delivering high-quality support services and understand that we rely on having an excellent team of support workers to deliver a high standard of care.
We are currently looking to recruit female support workers who share the same passion for helping people get the most out of every day, by providing them with responsible and caring support. If you are that person, we look forward to hearing from you.
By joining Accolade Support & Care you will become part of an amazing team of like-minded people, working in a supportive environment, where your positive contribution to our clients care and our organisation is valued and recognised.
You will receive thorough training and ongoing support, so even if you are new to care, you are in the best hands – we will provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge you need to be become part of our A-Team.
You will have the option to work within one of our specialist teams, including End of Life Care and night working.
Our values – Person-centred approach, honesty, and integrity…. That’s our way
Shift Pattern includes Mornings 7am – 3pm, Evenings 4pm – 10pm.
Every other weekend shift contribution is required.
Why join us:
· Induction – We pay for your time to attend our induction day and on-going training
· Shadow Shifts – Working alongside an experienced member of the team for up to two weeks to help you settle into the new environment and to provide mentoring
· Annual Leave – 5.6 weeks paid holidays per year (pro rata)
· Monthly Bonus scheme
· Fully funded training – Care Certificate, RQF (NVQ) Level 2, 3 & 5 available
· Referral Scheme – earn up to £200 for referring a friend
· Long Service Awards – 2 extra annual leave day after 3 years, 2 extra annual leave days after 5 years and 2 extra annual leave days after 8 years
· Accolade Support and Care is a growing organisation with the possibility for career progression
· Pension Scheme
· Accolade Support and Care is Disability Confident Employer
· We have an open-door policy and always welcome your suggestions or concerns
You can find out more about Accolade Support & Care on our website www.accoladesupport.co.uk
Reference ID: SW 18/11
Part-time hours: 15 – 35 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.20-£20.00 per hour
Weekly PCR Testing – Full PPE provided
Mon-Fri: £11.20 Sat-Sun: £11.50 Bank Holiday: £20.00 + Mileage + Holiday Pay. Career development & specialist training